Sunday, May 15, 2011

What up AIESEC?

I landed in Romania yesterday, was greeted at the airport by a few friendly chaps, and we drove the 15 minutes or so into the city. Got to see their little AIESEC office, where they have three fish, fish without names. Walked around the city with my host families daughter and her friend for around 5 hours yesterday, and today, after waking up at 1 in the afternoon, to the smell of two cakes, fried breaded pork, french fries, and salad, we, myself and the host daughter, the AIESEC incoming exchange staff member, and the AIESEC buddy, went to the airport to pick up Adam, a new trainee who will be staying with the family with me, who also unfortunately had his bag lost in transit, so he's sleeping on the couch with nothing. <- that's a long sentence that uses lots of commas, I've been reading literature from that era, and I think it's getting to me. But anyways, we walked around for several hours again today after we picked up adam and ate. Lots of walking in a beautiful city. Start work tomorrow, but i'm still jet lagged as could be. We'll see what happens. Should be a good time though...

Cheers,
Yussef Gheriani

No comments:

Post a Comment